Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Handmade Epay (IPE), Bubinga & Zebra Wood Stick Dulcimer by Stephen Heitzman Jr.

Another offering from my son.  He is so very talented, and of course takes after me.  ;)
All kidding aside (no, I really wasn't kidding)...his father is an accomplished carpenter/contractor with his own business for 35+ years.  So, I guess it's in the family!

So, ahem, back to the instrument...(my daughter is showing it here.)


 The sides are made of solid Epay (IPE). The soundboard is made of Zebra Wood, and the back is made of Bubinga. The headstock, Neck and Sides are made of one piece of wood. The fretboard has with the Scale Length of 21". Overall it has a great tone. The Dulcimer body is about 30.5" long, 1" wide and 1" thick.  SOLD



SOLD

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!