Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Ice Crystals & Mesmerized

So even though I am only posting once a month, I am actually still painting almost daily!  I have been doing a lot of testing, experimenting and overall a lot of fun-having while my husband encourages me.  I have now taken up the office space, the dining room, the garage/shop, the outbuilding down by the water and the   corner of the bedroom...Oy. 
So here are a couple of things I worked on.  This is an 18x24":
"Ice Crystals" because that's what it reminds me of.  Blues, Pure White, Silver.  Oh yeah.
AUCTION


AUCTION






And my favorite-don't care-if-it-kicks-about-here-for-a-while-painting, also an 18x24":
"Mesmerized" Blues (of course),Bronze, Silver, White.  LOVE this one.
AUCTION


AUCTION

detail:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!