Saturday, June 20, 2015

Bitten (PB&J #32 - Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich Painting)



 This will be the last peanut butter and jelly sandwich for a while, there are limitless subjects left unexplored!

This is a 5"x5" acrylic on masonite.
SOLD

I have had a heck of a time trying to get colors to appear right online, bought a calibrator and tried many settings.  I am just using my Iphone 6 plus camera now.  Everyone who receives the painting they won or bought says it looks so much better than online.  So that will have to suffice. 

Oh, and I'm trying out cradled birch wood panels...I bought a bunch shallow and deep profiles.  I'll keep you posted.

2 comments :

  1. I use my canon powershot to shoot my artwork but it's not that great. I miss my (stolen) Panasonic Luminx which took great photos of my paintings on the sunset setting. Right?
    Maybe I should just use my iPhone 6 which does have a very nice camera.
    Love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!