Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mike & Me, #2

#2 in the who-know-when-the-next-one-will-be running challenge.

This is how it works:  I choose a photo to work from, then Mike chooses.  That's Mike for ya...blissfully unaware of my admiration for Diane Hoeptner's cats...he sent me this photo of his cat "West",  (Yes, West has a brother named "East")...and rules are rules.  Ug, I had to paint it!   I did not have an easy time, his cheek gave me trouble.  But rules are rules, we post anyway.  :)

BOTH SOLD
**Update** Mike says:  "Correction-East is West's sister, you'd know that if you ever saw her in fishnet stockings"

Mike is mentioned first in "Mike & Me", so he's posted on the left.  Sunny's on the right... 
The photo:

2 comments :

  1. Love it, Sunny!! West looks like my Coco! The paintings are awesome!! (Thanks for the kind mention.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!